Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fallin' in Texas

I am sooo behind on blogging its unreal. Just got done updated my photog blog (check it out at Tara Hayes Photography) with the weddings I've done this Fall. Quite a few more families to share with you guys and then hopefully I am done for a little bit. Between Hootie Hu hitting busy season plus moving into a new retail location at Three Dog Bookstore and this unpredictable Texas weather, I will be taking Dec, Jan, and Feb off from photography. I'm really hoping this allows me to get a little organized and hopefully get the website live. We'll see :) I met with my first session of 2012 already and can't wait for her uber fun senior shoot in March! 

Hootie is not 9 1/2 months and she caught her first cold a few weeks ago. She loved it so much she decided to share with everyone that loves her. We're all better now and up and running... thank goodness! Sawyer weighs in at a whopping 18lbs (the nurse said that's what her 5 month old grandson weighs...) and still  has only 2 bottom teeth. She's switched the a sippy cup (at least as much as possible), trying to get off baby foods, and still sleeps with us... every night.... 

I'm sure all parents feel this way about their kids but I swear mine has more personality than most adults I know. She's funny and animated... and talks with her hands. Wonder where she gets that :)
We are celebrating our first holiday season! We even got to make our way down to the Downtown City of Lights parade. Our plan was to meet Santa... but the light was not Hootie friendly. 



Oct 30 Hootie is 9 months old! 
"Ill get you my pretty!" Hootie and her mimi Halloween 2011

Sawyer & Addy Pie Halloween 2011

Daddy & his Little Red Riding Hood

She was trying to pull all of them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila