Sunday, October 30, 2011

WHOOOO LLOOOVVVESSS HOOOTIE :)



So it's been awhile since I've updated the blog with all things Hootie so I thought I would do just that before the holiday season got crazy! BTW... be prepared for picture overload! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do looking at them all over again. 

Hootie will be 9 months tomorrow (Happy Halloween!) and I can't wait to show her off in her Little Red Riding Hood costume... which includes a cape! 

She is talking up a storm (mostly bossing strangers around... guess she really is mine) and still refuses to sleep in her bed. I've come to terms with and I'm just gonna enjoy it while she lets me cuddle her. 

We've two teefies (the bottom two) that she loves to show off. She grew 'em herself! 

We've been crazy busy (nothing new) with work... home... photography... and Hootie Hu! I'll be updated the photog blog in the new couple of week so stay tuned! I have booked my last session for the year. I'll be taking December & January off (minus a couple of cute Newborns to be). I am beyond grateful (and surprised) at how this year of photography turned out for me. Thank you to everyone for allowing me to share such sweet, funny, & fleeting moments :) 

Hootie Hu will not be at Christmas Magic this year. You can find ready to ship items at Babys BOWtique. See their Fb page for store hours. Email me at hootiehu@gmail.com for custom bedding (infant & toddler), minky blankets, burpies, boppy covers, & lovies :)

Thanks for swinging by! See ya'll soon! 


My Sweetie & I... with the first adult Hootie Hu Blanket! 

New hat from Tiny Tot Toppers 
Hootie loves the Jenome 

Cher Pants from Gmummy... stay tuned for the whole outfit in our Holiday photo session with Jennifer Linette Photography Wichita Falls


Playing in the sweat shop

Sweet face

Ponytails! 




Happy Fall Ya'll! 





This is why I never really get any work done. 

Sweet girl and her cuddly
OCt 22 2011

Snoozing with daddy before our a birthday party
Oct 22 2011

We all took turns napping with her
Oct 22 2011

Sawyer snoozing with Geddy Lee


My mom is amazing!! 

Happy Hootie.. well... sorta

Very Happy Hootie
Oct 28 2011

Happy little shopper
Target
Oct 29 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila