Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family Photos with Jennifer Linette Photography :):)

Sawyer, Jeremy, and I met up with my fabulously talented friend Jennifer for our holiday photos. First, I can't believe how on the ball I was with pictures and cards. If only I could be that way with everything.

All week it had been perfect cooler weather and we had planned a really fun setup. But of course that day, it decided to be the last day of summer (a whopping 93 degrees) and very high winds. Our setup would not have help and we decided against it. I was really disappointed but I look forward to setting it up next session.

I adore Jennifer and love when sessions are like hanging out with a friend. And someone who doesn't mind Jeremy's tortured look. BTW... I love that when we finish pictures he comments that it wasn't so bad and he actually liked it.

I adore Jennifer and love how our photos turned out! Can't wait to do them again!!

You can find Jennifer on Facebook.
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila