Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble 'Til You Wobble :: Our First Thanksgiving

I really do love Thanksgiving. Our family cheats and orders Thanksgiving dinner from Lubys but it's my favorite and instead of stressing about getting everything completed (like I need to add to my to-do list) we really get to enjoy a full day together. We spent most of the day planning out Black Friday which turned into Black Thursday. 

Thomas, Kailey, Nancy, and myself stood post at Wal-Mart for a sewing machine with a bag to match. We got two! It was madness and we can't wait to do it again. 

Such a great start to our Holiday season. Now to drag my bootay back to the real world on Monday morning.... 

Mapping out Black Friday with Great-Grandma

Just us girls 

Hootie & Aunt Nancy

My sweet little fam :)


Yes, everything really is that hiliarious. To her. 

People watching with poppa. She likes the view

I think she spit up on his head. Again.

Sippy cup & nap time hits the spot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila