Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer's Last Blast at Great Wolf Lodge with the Rueda's

This past weekend we decided to tag along with our friends The Rueda's to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine Texas. 

As always, we had a fantastic time and wish we could have stayed longer. I can't wait to take Sawyer back so that she can really enjoy all their fun stuff! Just gotta remember to actually pack Hootie's swimming stuff. I wish I could forget my swimsuit and not only find one in my size... 
but on sale for $2.99 :)

Daddy & Hootie. She was soooo excited we couldn't contain the beast. 




I swear he's really not this miserable

This is what happens when you tell him to "smile"

Go Hootie Go!

"See Hootie, when you're big like me we'll go down those slides" 

Sawyer getting Addy Pie 

Why do I hear Aerosmith's "Walk this Way" ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila