Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Heart

The Caged Hoot 9.18.11

So I'm sitting in the sweat shop... working... one-handed like I usually do. And just singing along to be very annoying IPod that randomly stops all the time (seriously about to through it through the wall right about now...)  when I look down at Miss Sawyer. She looks up at my with her gorgeous big blue eyes, grins her gummy 1 1/2 tooth smile,... and burps the most disgusting milk burp ever right in my face... then lays her sweet head on my shoulder and goes back to her business of singing along.

What's my response to this?? I die laughing. Tear provoking laughs.

I know every mom probably feels this way about her child, but I am so grateful to have her as my daughter. She was meant to be mine. She makes me feel like I can do this motherhood thing after all. Phheewww.... Sigh of relief :)

She's hilariously funny with a nerdy laugh. She doesn't care how awful of a dancer or singer I am.  She inspires me to do so much I can't see straight. She makes doing everything one-handed second nature.

How in the world can one person do all that ... and more!

Thank you my sweet Sawyer Lane for being you because you make me strive to be the best me <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila