Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A little pampering for myself :)

I am one of those people that when they find something they love, they want to share it with everyone. Obviously:) But who doesnt love a good find!

A few weeks ago I came across FabuLash Wichita Falls on Facebook. Now, I am not a make up kind of girl plus I seriously have NO lashes. My eyelash curler and I spend a lot of time together in the mornings... and throughout the day. So how awesome would it be not to have to go that anymore? This I had to try.

She offers Candylashes starting at $75 which includes one refill if needed. They last 4-6 weeks and fall out with your natural lashes. Plus they're waterproof and already have the 'mascara look!

I decided to go with the shortest option for a more natural look. I think total time was 30-45 minutes (sessions usually last an hour or so) and are done in her home studio. Hannah was fantastic to spend time with and I couldn't have been happier with the end result.

I think this is a great and affordable little pick me up for anyone. And I am suggesting to every bride I know for her big day. Great 'almost-done' make-up that's waterproof for your big day?! Seriously awesome!

I've also been asked in the last couple of days where I get my hair done so here's the scoop :)

I was referred to Salon Allure At The Falls by a friend and decided to give her a try. The cut and color were exactly what I wanted which was a bit of a chore since I really wasn't sure what that was before we started :) Jessica is a perfectionist at what she does which is exactly what my hair needs. Plus I was super jealous of her home salon because she got the luxury of working so close to home and doing what she loves. Jessica offers hair and makeup services.

Make sure to visit these fantastic girls' Facebook pages to see all their awesomeness :):)
Thanks Hannah & Jessica for making my 'get up and go' time minimal!








2 comments:

ZumbaGirlz said...

If you get any cuter I might throw up!! Oh I just did in my mouth!!! You make me sick! LOL! But I love you still!!!! BAHAHA

ZumbaGirlz said...

That was from me Mindy LOo

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila