Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moments captured in a photo

Last Saturday, our little family had the pleasure of having our first family photos captured by Lauren Pinson Photography. The best thing about living in the middle of nowhere is the photos turn out fantastic! Thank you so much documenting this time, which goes by so quickly it seems non-existant, with my sweet little family. She was fantastic and patient to work with our hungry Hootie <3

I've had a lot of people ask me about where I got Hootie's outfit. I am hopelessly addicted to Baby BOWtique on Kell Blvd. I needed an outfit asap because of course I waited until the last minute and within a couple of days she whipped up this super cute perfection for our photo shoot. I've also placed a custom order for a CAT (as in Catepiller Heavy Equipment... not the animal :) & FOX Racing outfit. I can't wait to get them in ... pictures to come soon I'm sure. I promise you can't leave her store without something fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila