Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Baby to me!

Since doing that whole giving birth to a baby thing I thought I earned myself a little 'push present'. I found the CUTEST keepsake and thought I'd share with everyone. Because who doesn't love to share things they love.

 I just told her what I wanted and & she created it by hand stamping custom metals. I love my one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry and I can't wait to get my next one! I definitley recommend checking her out on Etsy (Which is another website I just love love love to browse through) at Creations by Michele on Etsy.

2 comments:

Lo said...

aww!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ETSY!! I browse it daily! You really can get some great stuff. I love that you had the owl added too :) for little Hootie!

Tara Hayes said...

I love Esty... I could shop there for HOURS! I was afraid of it looking like to much because I wanted EVERYTHING. But I think it turned out pretty good... Maybe metal stamping will be my next project!

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila