Saturday, April 9, 2011

See you on the other side

As most of you know, I looooovvvveee photos. I'm pretty comfortable having my picture taken thanks to my mummy and now I've found how much I really enjoy being on the other side of the camera. I unintentionally swiped my mom's Nikon D80 and have really enjoyed the end result. Of course my favorite subject to play with is my sweet sweet Hootie Pie. Although she's not always cooperative :)

Again, thanks to the best mommy ever... I now have a new lens to to help capture the photos that I love.

The day I got my new lens, my dear friend Amy and her sweet little Addy met me so I could test out my new toy. Addy, being sooooo darn cute with a personality to match, made this little mini-shoot fun. Plus I needed the exercise chasing this active little 2-year-old around our 5 acres.


I love love love her eyelashes that are to the moon & back

Add caption
Addy's favorite prop... her sonic drink. Kiddo was not putting it down :)

And of course, I had to share some new photos of my Sweetface <3 This is a rare moment in between eating & sleeping when Sawyer played it up for the camera. I love how she reacts to the clicking sound of the camera and now looks for it. Gotta train them early :)

I'm really hoping her baby blues stay this pretty
Her sly smile...

My whole wide world weighs 10 lbs

I've had a lot of people ask if I would do photos for them. I'd definitley be interested so please just email me tarahghering@yahoo.com and we'll see what we can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila