Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Funday for The Lane's means photo time :)

This past Sunday I decided that it was about time to have some photos done with Jeremy's side of the family & sweet Hootie Hu. Jeremy's parents, Jim and Debbie, were such troopers. It was crazy windy, dusty, and very early. 


I wanted to practice a little bit before Jeremy's parents showed up. I love my sweeties. 


She's so kissable!! 


Sawyer with her Mimi & Grandpa (Shameless plug: That's a Hootie Hu blanket!! My new fave!)

Told ya you can't get away without kissing her! 

Making sweet faces at her mimi. I see proof of some mimi kisses... lipstick on the headband :)


Mimi telling Sawyer some "hair raising" scary stories


THE END 

Well almost.....

My sweet wild haired child has found a new love... car engines (prefer Camaros) & John Lennon "Imagine". 

When you-tubing with her Uncle Tom, she was snoozing away until the engine revved up. She said giggling (Yes, she's giggling now) and kicking out her lead foot. 





Last weeks Photo shoot consisted of tutus & hootie books 

Praying for mama to quit taking pictures of her 

Pretty sure she looks even more like Jerms in this photo. Soooo not fair... 
Maybe if he has the next one, Ill get an Asian boy?? Just sayin.... 


My beautiful Hootie Hu <3

 So to update everyone.... I have finally gotten my energy back and have gone into full throttle mode. At 3 weeks after Sawyer's arrival I went back to work full-time for R.C. Graham. It's been really great and I appreciate having a job that doesn't make me sick to my tummy. Hootie Hu is officially in store at Baby BOWtique and doing really well. We love offering something that you can't find anywhere else in Wichita Falls... or at least at a reasonable price. You can find more info about Hootie Hu at Hootie Hu's Blog or find us on Facebook Hootie Hu's Facebook Page. Thank you so much for the support & keep the ideas coming! 

Plus on top of everything else, I've really gotten into my photography. I am slowly... very slowly figuring out a thing or two. And then realizing I was wrong... oh so wrong. I'm loving all the opportunities that my friends & family have given me to practice. I have lots of family portraits and even an engagement shoot coming up! Will keep you updated. 

Love, 

Tara Hayes <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila