Monday, March 28, 2011

Sawyer Lane is 2 months old!!

Our sweet sweet girl is 2 months old TODAY! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Everyone said how much I'd miss being pregnant and I'd hate to tell you but you were soooo wrong! I do hate that it seems a whole lifetime away which means time with Sawyer the baby isn't going to last long. She's eating everything in sight, which I'm afraid she gets honest, and her hair, which most thought would fall out, has only gotten wilder or fluffier...

She smiles constantly and should been giggling any minute.. that I can't wait to hear. She's sleeping for most of the night and still likes to be held all the time. Last weekend we took our first girls (plus Uncle Tom) shopping trip to the Galleria in Dallas. She did very good although she peed through all her outfits but just gave us a reason to buy more. Like we needed a reason...

Her Likes: bath time, rocking chair, to be held, a never-ending bottle, feetie PJs, and kisses

Her dislikes: an empty bottle (don't think that will ever change), dirty diapers (mommys dislike as well), cold hands, her hair to be tamed, and the Texas wind.

My Heart <3

"Mom, are we really doing this again??"

Her business Face

Those cheeks <3<3


Hootie Hu && Her PIC, Geddy Lee

2 comments:

Lo said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for the blog and I can't wait to see you girls again :)

Tara Hayes said...

Thanks Lauren! Let's make it happen! I've been sooo crazy swamped its ridiculous! Saturday during the day works best. Except for this one :)

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila