Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Happy First Father's Day Ever!

This Father's Day was an extra special holiday because it was Jeremy's first official Father's Day (Although he did get congrats last year because we had just found out were were expecting our Little Hoot) and the first Father's Day for our Dads as GRANDPAS!!

We finally decided to spend Father's Day lunch at our local Elk's Lodge (Yes, I know...) but they were offering a dinner that couldn't be passed up. We actually eat there at least twice a month :)


I am so lucky to have some pretty awesome guys in my life. My dad and I are so much alike it can be pretty scary. That being said you can imagine what it was like when we butted heads. My dad is fantastic and always there no matter what... no questions asked. He would break his leg off and give it to me if I needed it. He's the bees knees & I love watching how in love he is the Hootie Hu.

Hoot & Little Hoot on their first Father's Day together
Elks Lodge
6.19.11
My dad... the double cupped drinker :)
And my favorite furry redneck, Jerms :) He takes such great care of all of girls (I just realized today that Jerms is the only guy in a house full of me, his daughter, and my two GIRL dogs). He works extra hard just so we (including himself) can have all the fun things we love. He supports every little whim that I have or crazy idea I can cook up. And although he is currently refusing to feed our daughter vegetables (because they make him gag... seriously?!?)  I couldn't ask for a better daddy-o to my little hoot or a better best friend for myself.
Happy First Father's Day Jerms!!
June 19 2011
My Little Family
I swear he really isn't THIS miserable :)
June 19, 2011








"Here Kitty... you try some"



haha... it WAS me! 

Knuckle Bump
Silly Jerms 
Cutest sneezing baby EVER

Sweet Girl & her Uncle Josh 
June 19 2011

Apparently Uncle Josh has treats in his pocket


Hootie & her uncles <3

The Lane's Father's Day 
June 19 2011






All the Ghering's on Father's Day 
June 19 2011
Thank you Texas wind for this being the ONLY decent picture of us


And just a little insight on all this currently Hootie.... 

Who doesn't love a girl in a fedora
June 18 2011
Hootie is all smiles in the sweat shop. June 18 2011



Nerd girl <3 June 11 2011

Thanks for swinging by the land of all this Hootie!! 

On a side note, I was looking for opinions for a project I'm working on. I'm doing  a 30-day self challenge and I couldn't decide between black & white. What do you think?? I always love to see what others have to think so leave me some blog love :):) Until Next time!! 

                             
                                                                                                                        
         
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila