Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Who doesn't love any reason to have cake! Believe it or not, Jeremy and I have yet to celebrate his birthday. I've either been out of town or he's working. So this year I wanted to at least do something...

I'm not usually one to gush over anyone, but Jerms is pretty fantastic. He says the worst things at the worst time which always makes me laugh, he supports every crazy idea that I can come up with with, leaves work to come fix the dog clippers I broke in the middle of grooming Geds, and does the dishes because I hate it with a passion. Not to mention, dances & sings to Hootie in the papoose when she's not a happy camper. We are two very lucky girls to have someone who takes such good care of us.

Some of you may know that Jeremy is the proud owner of a 1979 vintage Bluebird (Yes, like the school buses) mobile home. It's true 70's inside & out and even has an Addam's Family theme song for a horn. It's def his favorite toy. So I thought it would be a great idea to get his cake made in the shape of his bus. Now just the task of finding someone to do it. Well Miss Alex (bettyfoxcakes@yahoo.com) is the girl to go to! 

I couldn't have been happier with the cake! And if any of you know Jeremy... or even see pics of Jerms... he NEVER smiles. I've learn to get over this but I actually captured a rare moment where he actually SMILES on purpose!

We had a great small dinner with family & friends at Jerm's favorite place, The Jalapeno Tree. It was a great way to end a great weekend :)



My sweet birthday boy & his cake 
\
The boys & a little shop talk at dinner
Kitty & Hootie listening to the boys. Notice the drool ALL over her. This is her newest accessory



Jerms & Hootie's after party


She partied her little booty off 


In other Hootie Hu news... She will be 3 months old tomorrow. She is no longer a newborn :(  She is drooling everywhere and loves loves loves her Baby Bjorn. Jerms calls it his secret weapon.




Bad to the bone

Jerms hard at work. This was one of 365 photos :)
Watching The Speed Channel with Uncle Tom.
Thanks Uncle Tom for the binky assistance

I've got your back dad
Hootie is ready to hit the beach


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila